It is not a secret when I tell you that skirted toilets have gained popularity because they are simple to clean and make bathrooms lovelier.
If you are searching for these systems, then it is time to get excited because there are hundreds of models out there.
We researched the best skirted toilets and then reviewed the seven leading models.
Skirted Toilet Reviews: Top 7 Models
Read the complete review here and pick the model that best suits your bathroom needs.
1. KOHLER 5310-0 Cimarron Skirted Two-Piece Elongated Toilet
It offers excellent features like:
- Elongated Bowl: It is a design that adds comfort to the use and leaves enough room in your washroom. That also enables you to place an elongated seat on your toilet.
- Skirted Trapway: The feature comes in handy to keep your unit clean. You have an easy time when cleaning or maintaining your facility.
- Comfortable Height: The product offers a chair-height seat that makes it easier for adults to stand or sit when using it.
- Conserves Water: It is a toilet that helps to save water as you use 1.28 gallons per flush.
2. TOTO Carlyle II 1G One-Piece Elongated Skirted Toilet
If you want a toilet that meets all the CAL Green, ADA, CEC, and WaterSense guidelines, then this is the product for you. It includes a seat, removing the need to purchase one.
The product offers these features:
- 1.0 Gallons Per Flush: The toilet uses only 1.0 gallons to drive the waste, which can save water. It provides you with a TORNADO flush that is powerful enough to provide a centrifugal rinse.
- Elongated Design: It is a one-piece skirted system with an elongated design that makes it comfortable to use. The design also provides you with an easy time when cleaning the surface.
- SoftClose Seat: One thing you can count on is the soft-closing nature of the toilet. There is no slamming or noise.
3. KOHLER K-6428-0 Memoirs Skirted One-Piece Compact Elongated Toilet
It is an elongated toilet that fits in the same space as round bowls to leave you with enough room. The design makes it a comfort system for all users, including children.
Here are some of its features:
- Comfortable Height: It offers a chair-height seat that provides comfort when standing or sitting.
- Polished Chrome Lever: The toilet has a left-hand lever that is polished to prevent scratching and peeling.
- Grip-Tight Seat: The seat feature GlenBury quite-close that provides for smooth closing without noise or slamming.
- Aquapiston Canister: It is a tank that lets the water flor in all directions to boost effectiveness and power.
- Durable Canister: The canister is also durable thanks to the 90% less exposed material, and that prevents leak.
4. TOTO MS446124CEMG#01 Aquia IV Elongated Two-Piece Toilet
Another toilet that gives you a 360-degree flush is the MS446124CEMG by TOTO. That ensures the water touch all parts of the bowl to provide you with a clean system.
Some of its features include:
- Dynamax Tornado Flush: It is the flush that is responsible for providing you with the 360-degree cleaning power.
- Unique Bowl Design: The design helps to minimize water resistance and turbulence to provide a quiet flush.
- Cefiontect Ceramic Glaze: It is a surface that prevents mold and debris from sticking on the surface.
- Softclose Seat: The package includes a seat that does not slam when closing.
- Thoroughly Skirted Design: It is easier to maintain when you compare to a two-piece system.
5. TOTO CST474CEFGNo.01 Vespin II Two-Piece Toilet
It is easy to move this toilet due to its two-piece design that enables you to insert it into two boxes. You get a high-profile tank for flushing the waste to leave your system clean.
The product is famous for these reasons:
- Double Cyclone Flushing: It is a powerful technology that uses 1.28 gallons per flush to clean your unit.
- Skirted Design: The design provides you with a universal height that is ideal for adults’ use.
- Chrome Trip Lever: You can use the lever with ease and have confidence; it does not scratch with ease.
- SanaGloss Ceramic Graze: It ensures that the surface remains free of mold and debris.
- Elongated Front Bowl: The design provides you with enough room for moving around in your bathroom.
6. TOTO Carlyle II One-Piece Elongated Skirted Toilet
You cannot go wrong with the TOTO Carlyle II One-Piece Skirted toilet due to the many features it provides. The unit is durable enough to ensure that you get value for money.
Some of its features are:
- Elongated One-Piece Design: The single-piece design makes it easier to maintain the toilet.
- TORNADO Flush: The system uses 1.28 gallons per flush and provides you with a powerful centrifugal rinse.
- CEFIONTECT Glaze: It gives the toilet a lubricious surface that helps to prevent waste from sticking.
- Softclose Seat: You get a seat that does not produce noise or slam when closing.
- CEC, ADA, and CAL Green Compliant: The system meets the industry standards of a quality facility. You can install it with confidence at home or any other place.
7. WOODBRIDGE T-0008 Luxury Bidet Toilet
The package features a luxury bidet seat and a one-piece toilet that fits your bathroom perfectly. It gives you the latest technology to ensure you use an advanced toilet.
Here are its features:
- Modern Design: It comes with a sleek, low profile skirted design and is elongated to fit in most spaces.
- One-Piece Construction: The design comes in handy when you want to clean your system.
- Hygiene: It includes pulsating wash, feminine wash, adjustable water pressure, posterior wash, and hygienic filtered water.
- Comfortable: The toilet provides you with a warm air dryer, water heater, and unlimited warm water. You can heat the seat up to 5-levels.
- Convenience: It also comes with a safety on/off sensor and self-cleaning nozzles made of stainless steel material.
- Ease of Use: You can use the toilet with ease and even maintain it.
What is a Skirted Toilet?
One of the emerging toilet designs is the skirted models. These are products that offer a clean, sleek line that runs from the front to rare, and from the tank to the floor.
The design makes it easier to clean compared to standard toilets. You can also find a concealed TrapWay skirted toilet, with the difference being the TrapWays are hidden.
How to Install a Skirted Toilet?
Follow these steps when installing your skirted toilet:
- Wear gloves or gauntlets – grip-oriented ones are highly recommended.
- Remove the old toilet, if there is one or get rid of the toilet seal or old wax using a knife, if there is no toilet.
- Take the new wax ring or rubber seal and place it on the flange – tighten it using screws or bolts.
- Place the TrapWay (if present) over the wax ring and tighten the mounting brackets if they are provided.
- Install the pivot mounts if necessary and then place your skirted toilet over the toilet flange (with wax or TrapWay) – tighten the fitting.
- Connect the water line to the valve at the back or on the top.
- Attach the toilet seat and lid.
Now you know what the best skirted toilets are and how you can install one. Choose the model that meets your bathroom’s needs.