Perhaps the best innovation in the bathroom industry is the development of smart toilets, and you might wish to have one at home.
There are hundreds of companies that produce these types of toilets, making it hard to choose the best.
But you do not need to experience the trouble when picking one because we have the best smart toilets in this piece.
Smart Toilet Reviews: The Top 7 Models
Below are the seven smart toilets that can transform your bathroom and provide you with the hygienic operation.
1. TOTO MS920CEMFG#01 Toilet
The first product comes from TOTO, and it is the MS920CEMFG, a quality toilet that provides value for money.
- WASHLET bidet seat: The seat is integrated with the dual flush operation and 3D Tornado flush tech. That provides you with a powerful action to clear all the waste from the bowl.
- Front and rear cleanse: It provides warm water that helps to clean the back and front. You can vary the temperature and pressure up to five levels each.
- CEFIONTECT glaze: The feature combines with PreMist function to give the bowl a lubricious surface that prevents waste from sticking.
- Auto close and open seat and lid: It is an excellent feature that ensures you do not touch the toilet when using it. The system also provides an air deodorizer, warm air dryer, and a heated seat.
- Universal height: It complies with ADA standards as well as CAL Green and WaterSense recommendations.
2. JENYS Smart Electric Toilet
JENYS Smart Electric Toilet is a quality product that comes with all the features of a modern system. You can count on it when upgrading your toilet.
- Stainless steel nozzle: They are auto nozzles that enable self-cleaning to enhance the wash. That gives you a clean and safe toilet that is durable and hygienic.
- Warm aid dryer: It is a useful feature to people with mobility problems, and you can adjust the dryer to suit your needs. The feature eliminates the need to use toilet paper and gives you a dry and refreshed body.
- Blue nightlight: The feature helps to illuminate the toilet bowl to light your way to your toilet.
- Nozzle oscillation: It provides you with a thorough cleaning as it moves back and forth with a simple push of a button.
- Quality features: The package includes warm water wash, warm air dryer, heated seat, gentle message pulse, and others.
3. PROSTOCK Complete Electronic Toilet
The toilet comes with an integrated bidet toilet and gives your bathroom the elegance you have always wanted. You get a quality model to offer value for bucks.
- Elongated bowl: The system has an elongated bowl that offers you the comfort you desire when using it. That design also ensures you get enough space in your washroom.
- Auto flush: It is a feature that prevents you from touching the toilet after use. That helps to prevent germs transfer and always ensure your unit is flushed after use.
- Heated seat: The package also includes an elongated heated seat that gives you comfort.
- Compact design: Another notable thing is the compact design that enables you to install the unit is limited spaces.
- Affordable: It is among the most affordable smart toilets you can find on the shelves today.
4. KOHLER K-5401-PA-0 Veil One-Piece Elongated Toilet
The toilet comes in a glossy finish to provide you with a surface that you can clean without a hassle. It is an intelligent toilet that was made for 21st-century users.
- Comfortable height: You get a chair-height that allows you to sit comfortably. That makes it the perfect system for home as it is ADA compliant.
- Compact design: The design enables you to install your toilet in limited spaces. That is further improved by the single-piece construction and the added bidet seat.
- Toilet seat: It also comes with a seat to ensure that you do not spend more when you purchase it.
- Dual flush: The system is designed to provide the 0.8 or 1.28 gallons per flush. You can save money on water bills when you opt to use the 0.8 option.
- Tankless design: You can connect the unit directly to the water supply to ensure that you never miss the water.
5. TOTO MS992CUMFG#01 Neorest Dual Flush Toilet
With double cyclone flushing, you can have peace of mind that your toilet remains clean. It is a unit that can upgrade your bathroom and boasts dozens of features.
- Decorative one-piece design: The toilet has a high profile tank and a skirted design to leave your washroom more attractive.
- Elongated front bowl: The design provides you with comfort when using the system.
- Soft-close seat: Another notable thing is the soft-close seat that avoids slamming and does not produce noise.
- Heated seat: You also get a heated seat with multiple temperature control to meet your needs.
- Hands-free operation: One thing that makes it a top unit is the automatic flushing that prevents you from catching germ.
- Remote control: You can control the toilet using a remote control, which adds to the convenience of use.
- Accommodating oscillating: It is a feature that provides you with comfort after using the facility.
6. TOTO SN920M#01 G400 Integrated Toilet
The toilet requires the CT920CEMFG bottom bowl unit to function correctly. It is a product that you can add to your bathroom to enjoy quality features.
- Warm water: The one notable feature that makes it a great product is the rear and front warm water washing. You can vary the water pressure and temperature to meet your needs.
- Heated seat: It adds comfort to the user, and you can easily control its temperature.
- Warm air dryer: The feature removes the need to use toilet paper and provides you with dry and comfort service.
- Auto air deodorizer: You can have confidence the washroom remains with clear air after every use.
- Remote control: It is a feature that makes it easier to use the toilet. You control it without touching the unit’s area that can contain germs.
7. SYSINN SL600 Auto-Open One-Piece Toilet
It is an advanced toilet that gives your bathroom a modern look your desire. The system is also quite affordable and lasts for years.
- Auto open and close: The toilet’s seat opens when it detects you, thanks to the radar technology. You also do not need to close it after use.
- Auto flush: It also flushes when you are done to ensure that you do not touch any button.
- Temperature adjustments: You can vary the temperature to meet your needs.
- Water pressure regulation: The system always provides the perfect pressure and temperature thanks to the controller installed.
- Heated seat: It also comes with washer heating that allows you to use a warm seat.
- Easy to use: The unit was made to allow you to have an easy time when using it. You can assemble and install the unit without seeking help.
Smart Toilets Buying Guide
There are many features you should aim to have in your smart toilet. We have listed most features, but the vital thing to remember is every facility is different.
First and foremost, consider choosing a product with Water Pressure and Temperature Control. The right model offers a spray jet that cleans you – that means using less toilet paper and avoiding contact with germs and bacteria. You should easily control the pressure and temperature of that water using a remote control.
A smart toilet should also have a Warm Air Dryer that can dry you after using the spray jet. That means you feel comfortable after using your facility and reduce toilet paper usage.
Another feature that your toilet should provide is the Heated Seat. The seat might seem like overkill, but once you get used to it, you will never use another model.
Your unit should also contain a Deodorizing Feature that can help to mask the odor.
The one must-have feature in a smart toilet is the Automatic Opening, Flushing, and Closing. These are things that can make your life easier and ensure you do not touch any valve or button that can contain germs. The automatic flush can have a sensor or timer to trigger the process when you are done.
If you always find yourself looking for the bowl during the night, maybe you should go for a system with an LED Nightlight. They come as auto or manual lights, so choose the one that meets your needs.
The other thing is to determine whether you need Buttons, Touchscreen, or Remote Control. You can find smart toilets with all these options.
What are Smart Toilets?
Smart toilets are advanced units that use built-in smart tech or tech capable of connecting and interacting with you. They are common in smart homes and regions with high technology.
These systems are capable of dozens of things like playing music, flushing automatically, providing heated seats, and many more.
How Do Smart Toilets Work?
Smart toilets are systems that flush without needing your intervention or requiring you to pull anything. They are fitted with sensors that trigger the flushing system.
Such models sense when you move away from the bowl and activate the flush. Some need you to place your hand in front of a sensor to start the process.
These toilets come with dozens of features and sensors that do other functions, not just flushing.
The best smart toilets offer a wide range of features such as heated seats, automatic opening and closing, automatic flush, warm air dryer, and others. There is a model for every homestead, and you should pick one that meets your needs.