You might have released that the popularity of tankless toilets has been on the rise over the years.
That is because these tanks are compact and offer a modern design to make bathrooms attractive.
So, if you want to buy such a system, our best tankless toilets review can help you out.
Top 7 Tankless Toilet Reviews: Editors’ Pick
Making the right purchase can be a tall order, but the products in this review are known to be practical, quality, and durable.
1. KOHLER K-6299-0 Veil Wall-Hung Elongated Toilet
K-6299-0 is a one-piece toilet that is easy to install, and it is even more comfortable due to the wall-hung ability. The product offers dozens of features as outlined here:
- Elongated Bowl: It provides a compact bowl that occupies the same space as a round one. The bowl also makes it a comfort to use the system.
- Concealed Hardware: Another thing is the given mounting hardware that comes wholly covered. That provides your bathroom with a sleek look and enables you to clean the surface with ease.
- Seat Provided: The package included grip tight reveal Q3 seat that adds comfort to the user. You can easily remove the seat when cleaning your toilet or if you want to replace it.
- Compatible with K-6284 Wall Tank: You can attach this toilet to this tank to enjoy a smooth flushing system.
2. Swiss Madison SM-WT450 Wall Hung Toilet
SM-WT450 comes with a gloss finish to give your washroom a new look and make it more attractive. It is a toilet that brings value for money and offers these features:
- Dual Flush: You can opt to use the 0.8 or 1.28 gallons per flush to suit your needs. The 1.28 option provides more power to flush solid materials with ease.
- Compatible with Carrier Brands: One great thing about this wall-hung toilet is it allows you to use other carrier brands. You get the option to use your existing system and save some money.
- Porcelain One-Piece: It is a material that provides a seamless toilet that you can clean with ease. You can bet the toilet catches less dirt and remains clean for long.
- Quick Release Seat: The package includes a seat that you can remove with ease when replacing or cleaning. It also closely quietly and gently to provide you a favorable environment.
3. Swiss Madison SM-WT455 Wall Hung Toilet
Another wall-hung toilet you should consider is the SM-WT455 for its quality service. The system boasts a lot of features like:
- Installation Hardware: The package included all the hardware you need to install the toilet. These include screws and bolts.
- Quick-Release Seat: Another feature is the quick-release seat that you can remove for effective cleaning or replacement. The seat also closes quietly and gently after use.
- Porcelain Material: It is a one-piece toilet made of porcelain material that you can clean with ease. The single-piece design ensures that the product catches less dirt.
- Dual Flush: The other great feature is the dual flush that allows you to conserve water. You can choose to use the 0.8 or 1.28 gallons per flush, to drive out liquid or solid.
- Easy Installation: It takes less than 30 minutes to install the toilet in your bathroom.
4. America Standard 2855.016.020 EverClean Toilet
You can never go wrong with this toilet since it is a durable system designed to give you service for years. Some of its features include:
- High Efficiency: One feature that makes people choose this toilet is high-efficiency nature. It only uses 1.6 gallons per flush to leave the bowl clean.
- Elongated Floor Mount: The elongated mounting option allows you to install your toilet in bathrooms with limited spaces. It also provides you with more space for moving around.
- EverClean Surface: The surface helps to prevent odor and stains that can lead to mildew, mold, and bacteria. You can have confidence you have a hygienic toilet.
- TrayWay: It is a feature that provides smooth flushing to remove all waste.
- Easy Installation: You only need to attach a few things, and the toilet is ready for use.
5. American Standard 3451.001.020 Floor Mount Toilet
It is an excellent option if you have space in your bathroom, instead of choosing a wall-mount one. The system offers the following features:
- High-Efficient: The first thing to note is the system uses a manual flush valve. It is also an efficient system that uses 1.1 gallons per flush.
- Conserves Water: The model uses 31% less water compared to 1.6 gallons per flush toilet. It also saves up to 14% water compared to using 1.28 gallons per flush unit.
- EverClean Surface: The surface helps to prevent odor and stains that can result in mildew, mold, and bacterial development. That means you have a hygienic toilet.
- Attractive Design: Its design gives your bathroom a new look and makes it more welcoming.
- Durable Product: The toilet is made of durable material to provide you with service for decades.
6. Swiss Madison SM-WT442 Wall Hung Toilet
Here is another white gloss toilet that you can add in your washroom while upgrading. It saves you space as you install it on the wall, and here are its features:
- Dual Flush: The toilet has high-performance gravity to provide you with effective flushing. You can decide to use the 0.8 or 1.6 gallons per flush, depending on your need.
- Compatible with Carrier Brands: It is a system you can attach to other carrier brands. That lets you use the already installed system.
- Porcelain: It is a material that helps to prevent scratch and other damage that can occur on different surfaces. The system has a seamless one-piece design that is easy to clean.
- Quick-Release Seat: It is a seat that closes with ease and does not produce a sound. The seat is also durable to provide you with value for money.
7. American Standard 3461001.020 Elongated Toilet
At #7 is an American Standard that provides you with an elongated design to fit most bathrooms. It offers these features:
- EverClean Surface: The surface ensures you get a toilet that repeals odor and stains to prevent mold, mildew, and bacteria. You always use a hygienic toilet.
- Floor Mount: The floor mount design makes it easy to install and perfect for washrooms with enough space.
- Low Water Usage: It uses 1.1 or 1.6 gallons per flush to conserve water. You can bet on an effective and powerful flush to drive all solids and liquid.
- Siphon Jet: Another notable feature is the siphon jet that provides powerful feed.
- Ideal Working Pressure: The product offers between 25 psi at the valve when you flush and 80 psi static.
Tankless Toilets Buying Guide
It is easy to pick the right tankless toilet if you understand your needs. You can make your work easier as follows:
- Know Your Bathroom Space: The toilet you choose should fit the space in your washroom. Take your take and measure the space to ensure that you buy the right model. It is advisable to select a compact system.
- Get a Comfortable Model: You should aim to buy a comfortable unit that you and your family can use with comfort. Some of the things you should look for include elongated bowl, suitable height, and others.
- Flushing Mechanism: You want a toilet that flushes effectively, and that means choosing the perfect mechanism. An effective flushing system can allow you to flush the unit just once to clear the waste.
- Water Conservation: Toilets consume over 30% of homestead water, and that can mean high bills. It is critical to select a system that can save you water and work effectively.
- Quality: Another thing you should consider is the toilet’s quality. You should aim to pick a unit that can last for decades and offer a long-term warranty of over 10 years.
- Budget: There are hundreds of toilets from multiple brands on the market today. That means you can always find a model that is within your price range.
- Brand: It is also critical to choose from a reputable brand because that can mean having a tested product. Such a toilet might be more expensive but worth every penny.
- Additional Features: There are other features that you can look for in your tankless toilet like the ease of installation, assembling, cleaning, and others.
FAQs About Tankless Toilet
Q: What is a Tankless Toilet?
A tankless toilet is a system that does not depend on a tank to clear solid and liquid from the bowl. It gets water from the supply line with sufficient pressure to force waste through the drainage system.
Q: How Does Tankless Toilet Work?
Tankless toilets use electric pumps to provide the flush instead of atmospheric and gravity pressure. Other models use force from the tank used to supply water in the homestead.
However, if your tankless toilet depends on the home tank, it needs to connect with a 1-inch pipe to work correctly. The other models make use of a valve that controls the amount of water that flows to the bowl.
These systems also make use of a flushometer with 20 psi or more to clear the waste.
Q: How to Flush A Tankless Toilet Without Water?
Your tankless toilet needs electricity and water to work correctly. If there is no running water, you can flush it as follows:
- Get a buck of water
- Lift the toilet lid and seat
- Pour the water inside the bowl with force
- Repeat if necessary
The best tankless toilets can upgrade your bathroom to make it look more modern. I have covered the best models on the market today and a guide to help you pick the best.