We all wish we had an elegant toilet in our bathroom. Or have you been searching for the best model to fit your bathroom, but you do not seem to find one?
You are in luck because Sterling, a KOHLER company, has just what you need. It specializes in providing quality toilets that can fit most bathrooms.
Here I have the best Sterling toilet reviews to give you a head-start when picking one.
Top 5 Sterling Toilet Reviews: Top Picks
The products on this list can give you value for money and service for a long time.
1. STERLING 402028-0 Karsten Toilet
Sterling 402028-0 is a toilet that you can install in your bathroom to have a modern feel. It features the following qualities:
- Dual Force Technology: The system allows you to use the 0.8 gallons flush for light waste and liquids. It also lets you use the more powerful 1.6 gallons flush for solid waste.
- Conserves Water: The dual force technology can allow you to preserve about 6,000 gallons per year. That means you should consider using the 0.8 settings to save money.
- Two-Button Actuator: The operation makes it easy to flush your toilet. It is a technology that is suitable for kids and grownups.
- Vitreous China Material: The toilet is made of grade A material that provides durability. You also get to enjoy a non-porous system with a glossy finish.
- Sanitary Guard: The guard prevents water from accessing under the tank. That can cause issues and even the development of algae.
2. STERLING 402085-U-96 Elongated Toilet
It is the right toilet for people looking for a system they can fit in their bathroom and enjoy comfort. Here are some of its features:
- Distinctive Tank Style: The first thing you notice when you choose this toilet is a unique style. It makes your bathroom look different from what you get when you pick standard toilets.
- Vitreous China Material: The system is made of grade A material that provides you a gloss finish and durable product. It is also non-porous to prevent water from getting to the wall.
- Elongated Bowl: The bowl comes with a more extended rim to give you the comfort you desire. That makes it the perfect model for adults.
- Quick-Connect Installation: The package includes just three bolts that you can use to install the toilet. You only need a few tools when installing the unit.
- Minimize Condensation: Another feature is the liner that helps to reduce condensation in the tank.
3. STERLING Windham 12-Inch Rough-In Round Front Toilet
Another toilet that you should consider is this round front model. It is a quality system that provides the ideal flush and lots of features, as outlined here:
- Conserves Water: The system uses 1.28 gallons per flush to clear solids and liquids. It is a unit that meets the set of water standards.
- Uses Symphonic Flush: It is a technology that allows maximum flushing with a single touch. You can remove all the bulk waste with just one flush performance.
- Quick-Connection: You get three bolts that you can use to connect your toilet. That saves you money and time when connecting your system.
- Vitreous China: The other notable feature is the grade A material that gives you a quality product. It is a high gloss model that offers the non-porous ability.
- Accepts Most Seats: You can install a seat from most brands in the industry. That means you can use your favorite seat.
4. STERLING 403015-96 Windham Round Front Toilet
You can never find a more durable toilet than this unit by STERLING. It provides you with dozens of features such as:
- Vitreous China: It is made of grade A material that ensures you get a durable toilet. The material is non-porous and has a gloss finish that prevents dirt formation.
- Conserves Water: The toilet uses 1.28 gallons per flush to conserve water and meet the industry standard. It is recommended for use in various states and countries.
- Dual Flush Technology: You can opt to use the 1.6 gallons per flush tank or the standard 1.28 one. That means you can use more water to meet your flushing needs.
- Large 9×8 Inches Water Surface: It helps to keep the bowl clean and prevent odor. You also enjoy the design of the round shape, meaning you require less space to fit the toilet.
- Easy to Use: It is a system that you can use with ease and does not require much maintenance.
5. STERLING 402077-0 Stinson Elongated Toilet
It is a compact toilet that measures 29 x 17-7/16 x 28-3/8 inches and provides excellent features. Here is what the system has on offer:
- Comfortable Height Bowl: It provides chair height seating to give you comfort when using your toilet. That is the standard height for all adults.
- Conserves Water: The system uses 1.28 gallons for every flush to conserve water. It meets industry standards.
- Floor Saver Footprint: It is a system that can cover the footprint left by two-piece toilets.
- Easy Installation: The system comes with only three bolts that you can attach without a hassle. Its gasket comes pre-installed, and the bolts are encapsulated to save time.
- PRO Force Technology: It is a technology that allows a powerful siphonic suction to send the waste with just one flush.
- For all bathrooms: You can install this toilet in most bathrooms, and it fits perfectly.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Where are Sterling Toilets Made?
A: Sterling is a brand registered in the United States of America, and all its products are made locally.
Q: Who Makes Sterling Toilets?
A: Sterling toilets are made by KOHLER company, which has been in the industry for over 40 years.
Q: Are Sterling Toilets Any Good?
A: They are quality products backed up with long term warranties and are made by an experienced company. You can find all types of toilets and different colors and sizes.
Sterling is a reputable brand when you consider it is part of KOHLER, and it produces quality toilets. Note that we have done a few Sterling Windham toilet reviews on that list.
Leave a Reply